background

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday, YAY!

One of my favorite reasons for Thursday, is because it is Bible study day....  that, AND Campbell has gymnastics!  So this morning, I headed off to Bible study hoping and praying that there would be a post from Campbell's mom after her regular Thursday lesson.

Sure enough, she did not disappoint!  The stories about the funny things Campbell does in preparation for gymnastics, along with the sight of her in her leotard, are plenty to keep me in stitches for the whole week.  I have got to go and experience the whole deal to see how it really goes down.  But her mother's commentary about everything from getting up on Thursday mornings to the 3-way swing and why boys don't want any part of it is a hoot!

What a little punkin she is....  I hope they have enough room in their house for her trophy and medal cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment