background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Campbell's Mom

Still shopping today....  finding all kinds of cool things as I surf around.  Campbell brought her mom and uncle to town this week for a short visit.  While they were here, Campbell's mom showed me the sweetest iPhone covers.  They were all so cute, I couldn't decide on one.  Old Lily would have ordered two or three.  New Lily decided she didn't need a new iPhone case.  Little victory.

While at that webstore, I found several other organizational products that might be necessary.  I have always had this fascination with being organized.  It is my fantasy.  On the See Jane Work site, I found a number of items that New Lily might need.  Like this Habit Former set of Life Organization cards.....  Who doesn't want to have good organization habits?  Those cards are going to help me do and delegate my way to a less stressful life!


And another favorite item....  the Mom Agenda.


Nothing beats having all the important information you need in one place.  Whether it is health insurance information, immunization info or schedules and calendars -- a Mom Agenda is a slick way to keep everything you need to know within reach. 

And I know I tend to be a "yes" man when it comes to commenting on things here on the blog, but I did find something ridiculous in the store.


Seriously?  A hard-bound Webster's Thesaurus with 686 pages?  For $180?  And my alternative is to use my computer or the internet for free and not to store a gigantic book?  Hmmmm.................. 

1 comment: