background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Premium Sites

I just don't live in the right area of the country to have access to the best shopping areas.   Therefore, I try to find as many great things as I can on the internets.
This week, Temple St. Clair partnered with Target to release some really great jewelry pieces.  You really should check them all out.  It surprised me with its depth and variety.  I was expecting about 5-6 pieces and was pleasantly surprised with many more than that.



While you get your microscopes out to zoom in on these pictures, I will go ahead and post a couple of pairs of earrings....


I am sure I don't have to remind you that you are reading a rookie's blog.  I don't know how to fix every little thing like pictures that are too small, but when you blow them up, they get all blurry.  Just remember, I fly by the seat of my pants at all times.

Then there was this really cool site, carrying lots of different brands for moms, kids, and babies.... it's called Zulily.  (I wonder what attracted me to it.)


Gosh, they have some cute things!  Good thing I can show some restraint.  Look at me!  All restraintful and everything!  An unbelievable exhibition of self control.  Right here.  For a minute, anyway.

Don't worry...... I'll keep looking!  I know the list is neverending.  Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment