background

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Must Not Be....

So I must not be a real blogger.  I just have had more than a few reasons to not post.  None of which are very important.  None of them are very significant.  Most include some form of "I don't have anything much to say."

Forget the fact that I have new television shows to watch.  Oh my goodness, we have had new episodes of Desperate Housewives, and Castle, and Oprah, not to mention that most late night shows have all new big guests and no reruns.  And as a personal highlight, Anderson Cooper has guest-hosted on Regis and Kelly more than a few times.  Mike knows he is my boyfriend.  I mean boyfriend, as in, he is way cute and super smart and lives about 2000 miles away from my happily married self.  And then I saw that I could start watching Friday Night Lights from the very beginning on ABC Family.  More good news!

And maybe the biggest news of all -- the return of fall college football!!!  Woo hoo!  I can watch nearly any team.  I love Love LOVE college football.  And yesterday I watched about two days full, all in one.  Okay, I just watched a bunch.  In fact, I was a bum.  Yep.  Laid on the chair all day.  Well, I finally just gave in and decided to be sick, since I was anyway.  Much to the family's glee, I have not had a voice to speak with for the better part of 4 days.  Yeah, well, and I am better now, and autumn is here, so life is good. 

Ended the day with a freshly mowed yard.  No, not due to any effort on my part.  Mike spent the biggest part of the day mowing, weed-eating and watering the orchard.  A big bunch of trees planted in and around the yard.  And I shouldn't have called it that, because there isn't a fruit-bearing tree in the bunch. 

And regarding the "new" Carlos on Desperate -- there isn't a "new" Carlos!  That's the 'original' Carlos, he just lost some weight!  Sorry for the spoiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment