background

Monday, October 11, 2010

What I Like

There are so many things out there that make life great!  I mean, just random things that alone, aren't really things I would call "day-makers" -- but in combination with a few other tiny things, make for some form of 'perfection.'  Don't mind me while I ramble....

For instance -- I LOVE iced tea.  This isn't news to most of the Lily readers out there.  I prefer my iced tea with some hint of berry or mango, but not sweetened.  And the maximum amount of ice that will fit in the glass, yes, please.

And while I was drinking that tea, I spotted a red fox about 50 yards away from my back door.  Just playing, and trying to eat some grasshoppers.  So I ran to get my camera, and when I did, I thought -- "gosh, I like fall.  I am going to take a picture of that wreath on my front door that Heather did for me last year."  Then I jumped out on the front porch, took a picture or two, then spotted some kind of lizard.  It was a good-sized lizard.  They move so fast, it kind of startled me.  But I took a picture of it, even though I couldn't get very close.  By the time I got back to the fox, he wasn't nearly as close as he had been.  But he has been visiting our yard for the last couple of weeks nearly every night, so I am going to keep that camera a little more handy.........

And don't get me started on my cable shows that I newly love.  omg.  Breaking Bad is one of my mostest favorites.  Just don't ask me what it is about.  I don't want you to think I promote that sort of thing, or condone it, only because I can't help myself that I want to watch it so bad.  But, oh my, is it good.  So good it is bad.  Okay, so it's about this high school chemistry teacher that cooks crystal meth with a former student to pay for his chemo treatments.  He has lung cancer.  Crazy good acting and writing.  It has won several Emmys.  Wild stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment